Part of the Junior’s Adventures series, Financial Peace Jr. gives parents of children ages 3-12 the tools they need to raise money-smart kids. The kit covers four basic concepts: working, spending, saving and giving.
Even if your financial history hasn’t been perfect, you have the opportunity to teach your child to live differently. The Financial Peace Jr. toolkit includes:
- Junior’s Parent Guide gives step-by-step instructions on how to use the kit and provides insight into what money concepts kids are capable of understanding in different “ages & stages.”
- Junior’s Activity Book is filled with fun illustrations, coloring pages and activities to engage kids of all ages in the chapter lessons.
- Smart Kids Launch Pad chart with reward stickers to celebrate the completion of each activity
- Chore Chart with magnetic chore labels and a dry-erase pen so kids can mark their progress
- Durable Give, Save & Spend envelopes for kids
- Free Smart Money, Smart Kids ebook to take your kids to the next level
Note: Kit contains necessary tools for one child. Sibling Kits are available at: https://www.daveramsey.com/store/product/financial-peace-junior
Financial Peace Jr. Kit
Stock No: WW140396