In his new book, national bestselling author and Ramsey Personality Anthony O’Neal teaches parents how to help their kid pay for college without debt, even if they haven’t saved for it. This is a step-by-step plan that combines common sense and honest humor. It’s not some stuffy “how-to” guide, but a book you’ll actually enjoy reading!
Debt-Free Degree doesn’t just tell you what to do. It also tells you why to do it, how to do it, and when to do it.
It will show you how to cash flow your kid’s college education and what to do at each stage from middle school to high school. It will also teach you about scholarships, grants and free community colleges.
Debt-Free Degree will also teach you:
- How to prepare your kid for college.
- Which classes your kid should take in high school.
- When your kid should take the ACT and SAT.
- How to do college visits the right way.
- Why it’s important to choose a major.
- A college education is supposed to prepare your kid for their future, not rob them of their paycheck for decades. Debt-Free Degree shows parents how to help their kid pay for college without student loans and set them up for financial success.
|Title: Dept Free Degree: The Step-by-Step Guide to Getting Your Kid Through College without Student Loans
By: Anthony O’Neal
Number of Pages: 224
Vendor: Ramsey Press
|Publication Date: 2019
Dimensions: 8.5 X 5.5 (inches)
Weight: 14 ounces
Stock No: WW2121114