- Who are we as husbands and wives?
- What are our roles as husbands and wives?
- How will we work together as husbands and wives?
- How do we experience the deepest, most profound intimacy of body and soul?
- How do we, two sinners, learn to live with each other?
Each question is thoroughly explored by:
- presenting a slice-of-life story of a couple struggling with the issue
- exploring what the Creation story says about God’s design of marriage
- examining other biblical passages and integrating the biblical principles into your marriage through discussion questions
- returning to the slice-of-life story and showing how the couple begins to move towards marriage wholeness as they understand and apply the biblical principles
|Title: Intimate Allies
By: Dan B. Allender Ph.D., Tremper Longman III
Number of Pages: 350
Vendor: Tyndale House
Publication Date: 1999
|Dimensions: 8 1/4 X 5 1/2 X 1 (inches)
Weight: 14 ounces
Stock No: WW18241